The Steelhead offers the same bow and stern rockered hull engineering with all Streamtech Boats that brings outstanding rowing performance to inflatables. The hull glides out on the waters film, spins effortlessly and just plain rows really good. It carries heavy loads, drafts shallow and offers a three cargo bay frame design allowing a broad array of configuration possibilities. The Steelhead is our BIG boat. This boat is for bigger people, bigger families, bigger cargo loads, bigger water... bigger everything. It is a fine drift boat for fishing and a fine expedition boat capable of bigger loads and bigger waters The frame assembles and breaks down in minutes and offers all of our popular amenities. We offer a solid array of accessories for the Steelhead to meet your every need. All StreamTech Boats include Maravia's 10-year warranty (5 commercial). We offer the Steelhead as a package or the raft alone.
* STABLE and safe; perfect for beginners or experts
*Outstanding rowing performance
*Handles rough technical streams well
* Carries heavy loads with ease
* Hard & rockered "Drop Stitch" floor: excellent for standing on while fishing and for quick maneuvering"
* Class vi Fabric: tear& UV resistant, highly durable
* 3 gear bays; 3 padded seats; non-skid finish
* SteamTech Anchor System: smooth internal, easy
* Front & rear fisherman padded "retaining" lean bars
* Nested frame; rock solid, no slop, no movement
* Carries 3 sizes of expedition water tight gear boxes
* Frame assembly without tools, fasteners or hassle
* Front bay inside splash guard eliminates spatter
Price: Package $9,995
(plus $500 estimated shipping by motor freight)
* Dimensions 14'6" L x 7' W x 21"/18" Tubes
* Wieght 225lb (Boat 140lb Frame 85lb)
* Capacity 7 man 1600lb
* Maravia 10 year warranty (5 year commercial)
Click on any image to view a full screen version.