The Green Drake
The Green Drake is our smallest boat. It is an outstanding three man day fishing set up and capable of light gear expedition use. The Green Drake rows like a “hard” boat. It boasts outstanding rowing performance and stability. The Green Drake was our first boat design and introduced our famous full rocker hull design that truly advances inflatable rowing performance to a new level. The Green Drake is a build to order boat.
* Self bailer with hard, flat "drop stitch" floor
* Padded Clam Shell Pro swivel seats at front and rear fishing positions
* Padded Tractor Seat and Bracket for Oarsman
* StreamTech Anchor System
* Front and rear fisherman leaning stations
* Sawyer Artisan Series Square Top Oars and Oarlocks
* Straps, hardware, pump and repair kit
* Carries up to two(2) aluminum expedition gear boxes, rear guide box, up to 4 "Palmer boxes" for all small personal items.
* Lean bars padded and wrapped plus zip-on covers come standard
* Splatter guard at front fishing station
(plus $500 estimated shipping by motor freight).
* StreamTech Green Drakes are built to order
* Dimensions 13'L x 6'1 W x 20" Tubes all around
* Wieght 165lb (Boat 105lb Frame 60lb)
* Capacity 7 man 1050lb
* Maravia 10 year warranty (5 year commercial)