The Green Drake is our smallest boat. It is an outstanding three man day fishing set up and capable of light gear expedition use. The Green Drake rows like a “hard” boat. It boasts outstanding rowing performance and stability. The Green Drake was our first boat design and introduced our famous full rocker hull design that truly advances inflatable rowing performance to a new level. The Green Drake is a build to order boat.
* Self bailer with hard, flat "drop stitch" floor
* Padded Clam Shell Pro swivel seats at front and rear fishing positions
* Padded Tractor Seat and Bracket for Oarsman
* StreamTech Anchor System
* Front and rear fisherman leaning stations
* Sawyer Artisan Series Square Top Oars and Oarlocks
* Straps, hardware, pump and repair kit
* Carries up to two(2) aluminum expedition gear boxes, rear guide box, up to 4 "Palmer boxes" for all small personal items.
* Lean bars padded and wrapped plus zip-on covers come standard
* Splatter guard at front fishing station
(plus $500 estimated shipping by motor freight).
* StreamTech Green Drakes are built to order
* Dimensions 13'L x 6'1 W x 20" Tubes all around
* Wieght 165lb (Boat 105lb Frame 60lb)
* Capacity 7 man 1050lb
* Maravia 10 year warranty (5 year commercial)